Licensed assessor since 4 December 2014
7 Satisfactory Reports. 1 at first submission, 6 at second submission, one at second resubmission. Qualified to lead HCV and HCV-HCSA assessments.
Biography I have been involved with HCV primarily in Indonesia; but also including PNG and Myanmar. Typically I manage the HCV process from proposal right through to delivery of the finished report to the client. I am a fully licensed HCV and HCS assessor.
The main clients have been oil palm concessionaires, but also forestry companies and aid agencies. This has involved :
- writing proposals for clients
- organising field teams and ensuring they have appropriate resources (e.g. land cover maps)
- working with the field team in the field survey
- collecting and collating field data.
- writing the HCV report
- putting together the maps for the HCV report
- undertaking Public Consultation
- liaising with clients and providing advice
- delivery of the final report
Skills Forest ecology, Ecosystem services
Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
Geographic Southeastern Asia, Australasia
Indonesia, Papua New Guinea
English (Native or bilingual proficiency)
Bahasa Indonesia ()